Are you preparing for jamb? If yes, see the benefits of writing jamb mock exam.
1. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), thought it wise to help improve the students overall performance in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by start setting Mock Examination to give its candidates a feel of what the actual exams will look like and making them conversant with the system so that when the day for the exams reach they will be less anxious, this was conceived mostly with the thought of those candidates who prior to the examinations were quite unexposed to computer operations prior to the actual examination.
2. The mock examination is more of a preparatory ground for the UTME candidates to sharpen their skill and in the same vein helps the board to ascertain the level of preparedness and level of its candidates before starting the exams.
3. The jamb mock examination has helped the discipline and concentration of candidates in providing candidates with a real exam atmosphere duration and number of questions to be answered.
4. Fear and anxiety that usually accompanies examination also known as examination fever is dispelled as the J.A.M.B mock exams tends to make the examination less tensed and more comfortable for candidates to think and provide required answers. Practice as they say makes perfect, there is that probability that a candidate will give it his best shot after correcting his loopholes.
5. Mock exams has also indicated to be of tremendous use in the sense that the students will have an idea and not be clueless on the type of questions from the problem areas that jamb will ask, hence given them a view on the type of questions to be set and making them ready to tackle similar questions.