There are many different thoughts that always emanate from JAMB candidates whenever they want to write their JAMB exam.
One of the questions is, when and how do I submit my JAMB CBT exam?
This question must always pop up in the mind of a serious student because it will help such a student to prepare before the exam and to escape from unwanted mistakes.
Hope you know that all your hard reading concerning the exam can be made futile with just one click?
Clicking on the Submit button at the wrong time can give you the hardest knock of your life which you might end up blaming yourself over
But, no need to freak out yet because everything you will need to answer your heart questions on when and how to submit your JAMB CBT exam will be answered here.
All you need to do is to pay attention and focus on every word because that will guide you.
The CBT Exam
Just hearing CBT for the first time and you wonder what that could mean.
CBT is an acronym for the word Computer Based Test. This, therefore, implies that the JAMB exam is a computer-based exam.
What you can never run away from when dealing with your JAMB CBT exam is the use of a Computer.
This also means that any candidate that will participate in the JAMB CBT exam must have at least basic knowledge on how to use the computer to answer and submit the exam for grading.
Can you write your JAMB CBT exam without undergoing Computer training?
To write your JAMB CBT exam successfully, you won’t need much knowledge to answer your questions and to submit your answer. All you need to know is to identify your keyboard and your mouse.
In answering and submitting your JAMB CBT exam questions, there are two major ways you can use to perform all the functions which are:
– The use of a keyboard, and
– The use of a mouse.
Just as I have mentioned before, all you need to know is to recognize your keyboard and mouse whenever you are with your computer.
Recognizing and making use of your keyboard or mouse effectively will help you to solve the major part of the question, “How do I submit my JAMB CBT exam?”
How to use Keyboard to submit your JAMB CBT exam
You can now successfully perform all you want to do when answering and submitting your JAMB CBT exam with just 9 keys on your keyboard.
The keyboard is that part of the computer that contains many keys.
Part of the keys that the keyboard contains is the letter A – Z, number 0 – 9, symbols, and other special keys.
All you will need to know is just 9 keys from the whole set of keys that a keyboard contains.
You don’t need to panic, all you need is to identify the keys on your keyboard and use the tip of your finger to click/press it. Make a selection of your keys by pressing it on the keyboard.
The 9 keys that save the day during the JAMB CBT exam are A, B, C, D, N, P, S, R, and Y.
You can answer all your four subjects and make a submission at your desired time just by clicking on the 9 keys.
You won’t need more than the 9 keys to save the day with much ease and very fast.
Note that the easiest way and fastest way of submitting your JAMB CBT exam is the use of a keyboard. Using the keyboard saves a lot of time.
Let’s quickly check the functions of the 9 keys and how to apply them:
- A – Use to select option A to answer questions, even when you might have chosen the wrong option.
- B – Use to select option B to answer questions, even when you might have chosen the wrong option.
- C – Use to select option C to answer questions, even when you might have chosen the wrong option.
- D – Use to select option D to answer questions, even when you might have chosen the wrong option.
- N – This key functions as NEXT. Press N to navigate from the current question to the next question.
- P – This key functions as PREVIOUS. Press P to navigate from the current question to the previous question.
- S – This key functions as SUBMIT. Press S to submit your JAMB CBT exam.
- R – This key functions as RETURN. Press R immediately to return to the questions if you mistakenly press S.
- Y – This key functions as YES. Press Y to confirm your submission.
How to use Mouse to submit your JAMB CBT exam
The mouse is that part of the computer that looks just like a rat.
Instead of using the keyboard, you might desire to make use of the mouse to answer and submit your JAMB CBT exam.
It is not a problem to use the Mouse but it doesn’t save time like the Keyboard.
You will be required to answer four subjects inside your JAMB CBT exam and this will only last for 2 hours which means every minute wasted will surely count if you will be able to finish your exam before the duration elapses or you will be logged out before you finish your exam.
All you need is to be able to move your cursor with your Mouse. The cursor is that pointed tiny arrow that always displays on the screen of the computer.
Follow the guide to submit by using Mouse:
– Pick options for each question by left-clicking on the small box behind the option of your choice.
– Left-click on NEXT or PREVIOUS to navigate from one question to the other.
– Left-click on SUBMIT button when you are done with all the questions to submit.
– Click on YES to confirm your submission or click on RETURN to return to the questions.
You can either submit using your Keyboard or your Mouse.
When do I submit it?
It is essential you pay attention to this also.
How to submit your JAMB CBT exam is not a problem since it has been answered but the issue might arise if you wrongly click on the submit button and confirmed it at the wrong time.
Do not be in haste to submit your JAMB CBT exam.
Your exam will be automatically submitted if you are logged out because your time has expired. That implies that you don’t have anything to bother yourself about.
Only submit your JAMB CBT exam after attempting all four subjects.
Don’t submit after answering each question and don’t submit after attempting each subject. Submit only after you’ve finished attempting and cross-checking all four subjects.
You will never be penalized for been logged out after your time has expired. Don’t panic.