About: George Snow Scholarship founded in 1982, is a four-year scholarship program that provides products and services designed to benefit all Snow Scholars. The fund is dedicated to helping deserving students within the community achieve their career goals through their pursuit of higher education. It provides financial assistance and a lot of supplementary support services.
Host Institution: All high schools in Palm Beach County or Blanche Ely and Pompano Beach High School in Northern Broward County.
Level Of Study: Senior students
Field of Study: Any Subject
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Target Group: High school senior students from accredited colleges, universities, vocational/technical schools anywhere in the country in Palm Beach County or other areas in Florida.
Scholarship Values and Inclusions: Amounts vary depending on scholarship type, but the average award in 2021 is $10,433.00. Tuition fee will be paid through out the period of study. The student will be given a new computer or college supply stipends check. Other benefits are college care bag, college physical/makeovers, emergency fund, tools for a successful transition from high school to college and graduate school scholarships
Acceptance Rate: Not stated
Eligibility and Other Details: Those who are eligible for this scholarship include;
- All Palm Beach County High Schools.
- Blanche Ely, Pompano Beach, and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High school in Northern Broward County.
- All Homeschooled students who will attend a high school in Palm Beach County or Blanche Ely and Pompano Beach High School in Northern Broward County.
- Those with a financial need
- Students that are active in their school and community
- Students with strong educational and career goals
- Students that are self-motivated
Application Portal: https://apply.mykaleidoscope.com/scholarships/GeorgeSnowScholarship
Official Scholarship Website: https://scholarship.org/
How to Apply:
- Click on the application link and fill in the requirements
- Attend any accredited college, university, vocational/technical school anywhere in the country
- Choose any field of study and major in any subject.
Contact: : 561-347-6799 or visit 201 Plaza Real, Suite 260
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Deadline: November 1st to February 1st at 11:59 PM ( Eastern time)